Thursday, February 28, 2013

unfair

Here I am, struggling with something that so many people don't know.

Squanderer, that's what I am.

Of a gift.

It's unfair, how loved I am.

For being me.

There's absolutely nothing I do to earn it.

It just comes.

Heavy. Deep. Palpable. Unending.

Through my groom, it infiltrates my every failure.

Steady. Smooth. So undeserved.

It comes to me without my asking. And even without my receiving.

Push is what I do. Away.

Almost too much to take, I often want to look away.

Because this love is God, moving in and through and around a willing spirit.

It's more than remarkable. It's simply life-awakening.


Share your heart . . . add a comment below.

_______________________________________________


Follow A {Grace} full *life* on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.

You might be interested in this:

No comments:

Post a Comment