Friday, June 1, 2012

See



I didn't expect them to be there.

Running up a village street, a deer crossed my path. And another just stood there looking at me.

The daylight of this time of year is a blessing after season-long darkness in the early morning.

They didn't frighten me because the light helped me to see.

More steps and I thought about more of what He provides.

So unexpectedly He delights my path.

I encourage my friends today to unwrap the unexpected. To see the blessings.

And I remember this time *right now* is necessary. It isn't about where I'm going, it's where I'm living.

Seeing the ways He works in my heart and through every crevice of my life is a miracle.

The ways He moves and speaks astound me.

Perhaps the first time in my life I'm truly beginning to live by faith as I See evidence of Him.


Today's post is part of my friend, Lisa-Jo's fun challenge each Friday to 

     "Write for five, short, bold beautiful minutes... 
     Unscripted and unedited...
     Without worrying if it's just right or not."
_______________________________________________

Follow A {Grace} full *life* on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Truly Beautiful! The past six months have been a season of darkness for my family. We've had to work through a lot of hurt...a lot of confusion...all cast on us unexpected. We're still not totally in the light. We don't see what God is doing, yet. By faith we walk with the light we have...actually, the Greatest light: His Word. Just enough on our path to take one more step. Thank you! We are "unwrapping the unexpected" and remembering that "It isn't about where I'm going, it's where I'm living."

    ReplyDelete