Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Minute Friday :: beyond

Beyond myself I am Strong. Radiant. Beautiful.

Beyond myself I am Gentle. Thoughtful. Kind.

Beyond myself I am Perfect.

He who made me lives inside of me.

He who made me just-as-I-am is pleased with *Who* I am Today.

Far too often I See myself as less than I am.

Fear pokes her ugly head inside my days, burrows a hole and settles in while I am awake. She tells me I am Less Than and she shines a flashlight on evidence that it may be true.

Beyond fear, Truth shines brighter making me Whole. Free. {Grace}-full.

_______________________________________________

Fridays are Freedom-Days to Take. Five. {and} Just. Write.

Join me and other hearts at my friend, Lisa-Jo's place where "We write bold, beautiful and free. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it's just right or not."

Join A {Grace} full *life* facebook community.

9 comments:

  1. amen,sister, amen...blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Oh, that I would remember daily to see myself as God sees me and not as fear or self-criticism sees me. Thank you for this reminder.

    P.S. Thank you for stopping by and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... yes, beyond ourselves... the perfect place to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you are less then...and you are not.. But just say you are.
    Who cares... He can use fish, donkey's , bushes....even men.( I know right?)
    So you are far more then you even know
    Just go with it.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. how could YOU even have a trace of self doubt. You rise early to RUN and worship and write and ...and and...you tell ol fear to shove it. and just do you. be you. it's great.

    thank you so much for the amazing words on my blog...so much encouragement met my eyes when I saw that...and spunk is good right?! you would know...you have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a-men! Wonderful, thank you for this great reminder of who we are beyond ourselves and our own strength!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so accustomed to seeing myself as "less than". I want to learn to see beyond myself so that I can see myself through His eyes of love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Amy.. so nice to meet you. What a wonderful reminder that, in Him and through Him, we can rise above our human weaknesses and be who He desires us to be and do what He wants us to do.

    Thanks for stopping by my place.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete