Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a thankful heart :: awareness

It came into my mind like a soft, gentle breeze that awakens the senses of lilacs in full bloom. I hadn't been aware until that moment and the sweetness was overwhelming.

This was truly a monumental awareness.

And here it is...I (seem to) no longer have an overwhelming concern with what they think. My parents that is.

And...This. Is. Huge.

I am feeling more free to be me and to respect my immediate family and our choices. Without giving immediate and focused attention in my mind on what my parents might think - about me...about my husband...about how we raise our son...

{Deep, full breath}

For the awareness of healing today, Father God, I am incredibly thankful...

How about you? What has come into your awareness lately that you have unwrapped as a gift and now bring to the Father's feet in complete thankfulness?

tuesdays unwrapped at cats

No comments:

Post a Comment