Monday, July 23, 2012

the blind can see: a life lesson

Working has taught me a lot about beauty and vision.

These two together don't seem the likely office lessons. But for me, they pair with Every. Thing.

Beauty is more than we think. And vision comes from beyond the eyes.

An elderly woman taught me this. From a job that holds more purpose than I can ever begin to imagine. 

I am guest posting today over at Red Letter Believers. This summer David Rupert has invited friends to share their stories of first job lessons. Visit me there, and also peruse other guest writer job stories. 

David and I work together as editors at The High Calling. I am thrilled for his invitation and feature of my story today.
_______________________________________________

Follow a {Grace} full *life* on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment