Friday, November 18, 2011

living gratefully :: grow

Each day I am someone different.

Not completely, but a little bit.

I become closer to *who* He designed me to be. 

The hard-thanks is what makes my mind remember the most.
I bow and trust in purpose.

I grow through experiences I'd rather not live through.
And yet, they are the most impactful.

Through losses of all kinds I have learned the importance of leaning on Him.

No one is god but He.

Though I long for this and that, and I wonder if dreams will ever be realized,
I trust in Today. In the Now. In this moment.

He gives me strength to endure what He allows.
And I wonder how anyone could ever really doubt.

Grow, I do. Daily. Moment by blessed moment.

And they all are--blessed.

Whether hard or easy, all moments have purpose and in growing I am able to See this. And trust.

For the growing, I am grateful. And this is my worship.



Today's post is part of my friend, Lisa-Jo's fun challenge each Friday to 

     "Write for five, short, bold beautiful minutes... 
     Unscripted and unedited...
     Without worrying if it's just right or not."
_______________________________________________

Follow A {Grace} full *life* on Facebook and Twitter.




5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you can see the purpose. I forget sometimes, when I am in pain. Good to be reminded.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amy!

    "Whether hard or easy, all moments have purpose and in growing I am able to See this. And trust."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Amy. Trusting that all of the moments are grace, are a gift, and bring us closer to Him when we seek Him in all things... God bless your weekend, my freind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moment, by blessed moment indeed. His grace is sufficient and His love is never ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful that He never leaves me during the process of maturing! Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete